Sunday, March 28, 2010

My weekend

My Friday, it was fun. I ate dinner which was a delicious meal of hot dogs, fries, and mac and cheese. Then I went to my father's home where I did close to nothing. All I did do was lay down, turn on the television, watch it for like 2 hours then I went to bed.
*
My Saturday was full of excitement. I woke up and laid in my bed for what seemed like forever. Then I decided to go pee. After that, I ate breakfast. That consisted of oatmeal. Then I went to my grandparents house and went to Rutland and went shopping with my grandma, Sue and cousin, Mariah. I got Purple duck tape!!! I also got an awesome white shirt with a multi colored tiger on it. Then I got pizza and went home.

My Sunday was well fun. I woke up laughing and went on my face book and decided to chat with my only friend online. Then I went outside and biked, I went down some steep hills and I almost crashed. Then I went on facebook again then I went back outside. Then I went to my moms home.

1 comment: